HR Interim management
Typical HR Interim Management services provided by VMCI to assist companies when entering, expanding in Europe are:
- Enabling and coordinating the start-up and growth phase in Europe with focus on all staffing and HR related aspects like : executive search, recruitment, compensation & benefits, etc.
- Labor law complexities will be addressed at a European level to keep consistency while simultaneously aligning with local law requirement.
- VMCI will be your in-house HR Enabling firm, so that you can compete with the large players in the market place and be more focused and targeted towards your (future) employees.
- Typically for either a 3-5 month period during start-up / growth phase, followed by a Board advisory role or during a specific restructuring project time frame.
- Actively participating in the European senior management team, not only as the HR Executive but also a full scale member of the European senior management team.
- Coordinating / building adequate, focused and localized compensation & benefits plans, HR and corporate policies and, where needed, equity based plans aligned with local tax laws.
- Full scale view on (executive) recruitment and ability to provide senior level Executive Search.
- Quarterly staff review (random).
- Annual or 6 months check with senior management by country and subset of employee base.
- Coordinating usage of external agencies / firms for: Finance & Accounting, Tax, Corporate law / Employment law and Payroll.